The British Union of Spiritist Societies - BUSS needs to collect and process information about you to provide you with a customised and personal service, and to carry out its legitimate services and processing any request that you make via the website or subscription to BUSS newsletter.
BUSS Privacy Statement applies:
- whenever the we asks you for your personal information;
- to all types of personal information held by the BUSS volunteers in the course of its day-to-day activities, including enquiries, records of transactions, paper and online forms;
- to direct use of BUSS website.
And sets out:
- the principles we follow when collecting and looking after your information;
- how we use that information;
- how to access personal information the BUSS holds about you.
BUSS website and the electronic resources provided in the website may contain links to other independent websites that are not controlled by British Union of Spiritist Societies – BUSS. This statement applies to the direct use of the British Union of Spiritist Societies – BUSS website at the “buss.org.uk” domain.
You are strongly advised to consult the privacy policies of other websites you visit for information about their policies and practices.